Our client, a industry leader in IMP is looking for a skilled Senior Insulated Metal Panels/Cladding Installer for a fantastic opportunity in Brantford Ontario (and surrounding area) . If you have 3+ years of working in either construction experience, cladding installer, cold storage facilities, have your own vehicle, and looking to work for a growing Brantford Ontario organization-this role is for you. Interested, read on…
What our client offers:
- $62,000-$65,000 + depending on experience
- 2 weeks paid time vacation
- 50% paid benefits (medical and dental)
- Work with a growing organization that offers huge growth opportunities
Your tasks as skilled Senior Insulated Metal Panels/Cladding Installer:
- working on commercial and industrial job sites
- experience with tailor driving is an asset
- setting up and hoisting a clad boy or pulley
- reading and understanding of installation instructions
- install, repair and replace insulated metal doors, enclosures and panels
- measuring and cutting various types of aluminum panels
The required qualifications of a Senior Insulated Metal Panels/Cladding Installer:
- 3+ years of experience in construction experience, cladding installer, cold storage facilities
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- 3-5 years experience with working in cold climates
- 3-5 years experience working with IMP/cladding installation including IMP roofing system
- Experience in using construction tools-both manual and electric
- must understand building materials
- high school diploma
- Attention to detail
- have your own car
- not afraid of heights-must be able to use a tall ladder, scaffold and aerial lifts
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 29518
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1