Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Image Analyst to join their Mississauga team! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Hybrid Environment available!
- Chance to work with a global leading innovating company!
- Room for growth and expansion!
The responsibilities of the Image Analyst :
- Investigating and applying state-of-the-art algorithms to process raw microscopy images.
- Extracting tabular information from these images and assessing data quality.
- Conducting statistical analyses on the processed data.
- Collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to understand their analytical requirements.
- Independently and collaboratively formulating analysis plans and implementing corresponding analytical workflows.
- Actively engaging in discussions with stakeholders to gather feedback and ensure alignment with project goals.
- Writing Python code for image processing and analysis tasks.
- Effectively presenting analysis results in a clear and concise manner to key stakeholders.
The required qualifications of the Image Analyst:
- A Ph.D. in Bioinformatics, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, Computational Biology, or a related field. Alternatively, a Ph.D. in molecular biology, immunology, bioengineering, or a related discipline, with a strong track record of data analysis, supported by publications in the field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience (including any graduate school experience) in developing or applying biomedical image processing tools and statistical analysis software for microscopy image data.
- Proficiency in the statistical principles underpinning current best practices in high-throughput molecular data analysis.
- Experience in the Python biomedical image analysis ecosystem, including scipy, scikit-image, imageio, xarray, and scikit-learn.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate complex bioinformatics problems to peers, users, and stakeholders.
- Strong motivation to learn new biology, technology, and analytical methods.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33733
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1