You will be responsible for creating a positive relationship with customers as you professionally install and service equipment in their homes.
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Completed a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Must have a Gas Technician II (2) license.
- Received certificate of qualification (C of Q) as an Air Conditioning Mechanic (Ontario – 313D).
- Possess a valid Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) card.
- Class G Driver’s License.
- 3 – 5 years of field experience in service of Water Heaters & HVAC equipment, would be an asset.
- Willing and able to work rotating shifts and standby duties as required.
- Physically capable of performing all work required of this position, i.e. occasional lifting of 15 kg up to shoulder height, frequent bending, occasional squatting/kneeling, working inside and outside in all types of weather within environments that can be dusty and/or slippery.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal communications.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Understand/learn new technologies (i.e. Electronics/ electricity).
- Very punctual and dependable.
- Willing to wear Company provided uniform.
- Represent the company in a professional, courteous and customer service-oriented manner on each call; you are a proud ambassador for our company.
- Professionally service HVAC equipment, accessory items, in accordance with manufacturer specifications and local codes.
- General and other inspections of all types of appliances for residential users.
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
- Create a positive relationship with customers. Explain the value of company’s products, services and programs on every call.
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations.
- Maintain company vehicle to a clean and safe standard.
If interested, please contact Nicole at [email protected]