Primary Mission: You will be responsible for creating a positive relationship with customers as you professionally install equipment in their homes.
- Represent the company in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call; you are a proud ambassador for our company.
- Appliance installation, maintenance and repairs for residential customers in accordance with manufacturer specifications and local codes.
- General and other inspections of all types of appliances for residential users.
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
- Explain the value of the company’s products, services and programs on every call.
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations.
- Perform other duties as required by supervisor or designate
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Completed a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Must have a Gas Technician II (G2) license.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Residential HVAC
- 313D Apprentice (we can sign you up for this) or 313D license a strong asset
- Valid Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) card.
- G Driver’s License.
- Willing and able to work rotating shifts and standby duties as required.
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position, i.e. occasional lifting of 25 kg up to shoulder height, frequent bending, occasional squatting/kneeling, working inside and outside in all types of weather within environments that can be dusty and/or slippery.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal communications.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to understand/learn new technologies (i.e. Electronics/electricity).
- Must be willing to wear Company provided uniform.
- Maintain company vehicle to a clean and safe standard.
If interested, please contact Nicole at [email protected]