On behalf of our client, we are searching for a Human Resources Manager. The role includes recruitment, employee relations, performance management, compliance, workplace safety training and HR strategy development. The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years of related experience and be highly knowledgeable in HR best practices, employment legislation, and organizational development.
- Lead and manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including job postings, candidate screening, interviewing, and onboarding.
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Lead a team of 2 individuals within the HR department
- Provide guidance and support to employees and managers on HR-related issues, including performance management, conflict resolution, and employee development.
- Manage employee relations and address concerns or disputes in a timely and effective manner.
- Collaborate with senior management to develop and implement HR strategies that align with organizational goals.
- Oversee the administration of employee benefits, compensation, and payroll processes.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure HR data accuracy and compliance with company policies.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and changes in employment legislation and ensure company compliance.
- Manage HR projects, such as organizational restructuring or talent development initiatives.
- Prepare HR reports and analytics for senior management as needed.
- Foster a positive and inclusive work environment that promotes employee engagement and retention.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field (Master’s Degree preferred).
- 7+ years of progressive HR experience within a manufacturing (or related) industry
- Strong knowledge of Canadian employment laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and conflict resolution abilities.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in HRIS (Human Resources Information System) and Microsoft Office Suite.
- HR certification (such as CPHR, SHRM-CP) is a plus.
- 100-125K salary range depending on experience
- Health benefits after 3 months
- Great family-oriented culture with a lot of support and collaboration
To apply please send your resume to Kirsten Green at [email protected]
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33155
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1