Are you passionate about being part of a human resources team? Do you have experience working in a high-volume organization? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you! We are currently searching for a Human Resources Generalist to join our team of professionals.
· Support all core HR processes which impact onboarding, performance management, development, employee engagement, retention, reward and recognition;
· Creatively build a strong brand in the market to engage top tier Engineering, Operational and Support roles;
· Lead all the talent acquisition activities for the Canadian region from pre-screening to selection.
· Build and foster relationships with hiring managers to understand their needs, organizational structure, dive deep to understand business and candidate requirements and in turn communicate accordingly with key internal stakeholders, third party agencies, candidates and global HR Leaders;
· Proactively build our talent pool through the use of a variety of methods including job postings, social media, networking, referrals, career fairs, hosting university visits, partnering with educational institutions and direct sourcing;
· Understand and articulate a hiring manager’s resource requirements, culture and other compatibility issues that are critical to making a successful hire;
· Oversee the onboarding of new talent and partner with the hiring manager and key stakeholders to ensure a smooth and successful integration;
· Develop and implement creative talent acquisition solutions that allow us to quickly identify and secure top talent;
· Conduct exit interviews and ensure feedback is communicated to appropriate levels of management;
· Support the HR team as needed with reporting, surveys, org charts, presentations, KPIs and dashboards;
· Drive and deliver on special HR projects as mentioned above.
· Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or equivalent;
· Minimum of three (3) years as a HR Generalist with experience in full cycle recruitment within a high-tech industry or ability to grasp technology requirements and identify tech candidate profiles;
· Experience with Success Factors, SAP or other similar HRIS, considered an asset;
· Experience deploying best in class Talent Management processes and approaches including identification of successors within the organization and creating career development plans, considered an asset;
· Experience with implementation of new systems, considered an asset.
· Fluently bilingual – excellent communication skills in both English and French are an absolute must;
· Proven track record of sourcing, headhunting and delivering results with a quick time to fill within challenging markets;
· Experience working with a high volume of mandates in a complex, multi-disciplined engineering organization while coordinating with internal stakeholders and third party agencies;
· Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communications skills coupled with the ability to work with key stakeholders;
· Results-oriented, metrics driven and process savvy;
· Ridiculously detail orientated and meticulous in all aspects of your work, nothing gets by you;
· Strong work ethic and a professional image combined with high standards of excellence;
· Unparalleled time management and organizational skills with the ability to work independently;
· Ability to influence and build credibility and confidence at all levels.
Interested? Send your CV to [email protected]