Fuze HR is currently hiring for Human Resource Generalist to provide leadership support and strategic business thinking in all human resources related matters to our commissary teams (food production manufacturing) located across Canada and United States. This role is critical in promoting and executing our people initiatives, ensuring compliance to legislation and company policies, and driving HR functional excellence to result in operational success and a positive impact to employees.
- Lead or participate in development, implementation, communication, and ongoing maintenance of company-wide HR projects, initiatives, and policies.
- Collaborate with leaders to drive best practices within their client areas while ensuring alignment with other teams across the company.
- Advise field teams, within multiple provinces and states, on the interpretation and application of various corporate HR policies, employment legislation and all other relevant employment guidelines.
- Manage teammate relations and provide timely support to management in resolution of issues including conducting investigations, coaching, counseling, and recommendation on disciplinary actions, to ensure consistent policy applications and legal compliance.
- Develop, recommend, and implement innovative quality human resources strategies/programs to support the recruitment and retention of top talent. Participate in full cycle requirement as required.
- Manage workers compensation claims and Return to Work programs, in conjunction with regional offices, and follow-up with the expedient return to meaningful and productive work.
- Drive the ongoing development of regional health and safety programs, ensuring compliance with regional health and safety legislations.
- Remain current in market trends, legislation, and best practices for the best employee experience and initiate novel approaches where appropriate.
- Provides cross-functional support to other Human Resources teammates as required.
- Post-secondary education with a focus on Human Resource Management or related discipline. CHRL an asset.
- A minimum of 5 years’ of HR Generalist work experience, preferably in a food manufacturing industry.
- Bilingualism in French or Spanish is an asset.
- Demonstrated knowledge of employment legislation, employee relations practices and HR disciplines to provide professional guidance and direction. Knowledge of other provincial and state legislations an asset.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office applications and HRIS, ATS, and LMS systems. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365, ADP Workforce Now, Hubdrive an asset.
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Must demonstrate good judgment, strict confidentiality, and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Customer service oriented with the ability to work as part of a team; possesses a solution-oriented and positive attitude.
GREAT OPPORTUNITY, APPLY TODAY!!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 26104
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1