** Human Resources Business Partner permanent opportunity in Saskatchewan **
Are you looking for a new opportunity as a Human Resources Business Partner?
Do you have at least 5 years of experience as a Human Resources Business Partner?
If so we want you to join the team!
Main task of the Human Resources Business Partner :
- Serve as a member of the lead team promoting the safety and well-being of all the associates in the manufacturing facility.
- Major responsibilities include providing direct support and consultation for:
- Role model Weyerhaeuser Key Values including Safety, Integrity, Citizenship, Sustainability, and Inclusion.
- Strategic business partner to the Hudson Bay leadership team as well as the broader Region HR team.
- Provide top-quality coaching, consultations, and solutions in all areas of HR, including labour relations, employee relations, talent management, and leadership training.
- Work closely with management and the union to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Partner with site leader to develop strategic workforce plans to meet current and future talent needs.
- Partner with local community high schools, colleges, and universities to create pipelines of future talent.
- Administer and provide guidance on compensation review/planning and performance management processes.
- Partner with leaders to develop and implement diversity and inclusion strategies.
- Responsible for salaried and hourly staffing functions (including sourcing, recruiting, retention, and on-boarding process).
- Promote and encourage innovative thoughts and ideas.
- Analyze trends and metrics to develop solutions and programs.
- Ensure site compliance with provincial and federal laws.
- Participate in business-wide HR initiatives and continuous improvement projects.
Qualifications for the Human Resources Business Partner position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a related field
- At least 5 years of Human Resources Manager experience or equivalent HR Business Partner role.
- Experience providing counsel to leaders and employees on issue and grievance resolution in a unionized environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and build positive relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Experience in multiple HR disciplines including compensation practices, employee relations, talent management, diversity, performance management, and federal and provincial laws.
- Strong levels of personal and professional integrity.
- Able to build trust and maintain confidentiality as a key confidante of employees and management.
- Demonstrated safety leadership.
- Strong coaching and influencing skills.
- Experience in leading change management initiatives.
- Ability to effectively navigate through ambiguous situations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, assess HR implications and manage details.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficient in MS Office (Excel., Word, PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation and facilitation skills.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Professional HR certification is an asset.
Apply today, we look forward to reviewing your application!