Our client is a leading fashion and accessory retailer, that operates over 400 stores throughout Canada. They are currently seeking a Human Resource Business Partner to join their expanding team!- Dynamic work environment, competitive salary + benefits + many company perks (catering, gym etc)!
- Act as the HR Business Partner for the Retail Stores by identifying and providing HR solutions to business issues and guidance on HR practices, policies and procedures.
- Partner with the Regional Director by providing guidance to Stores management on employee relations issues including performance management, absence management, investigations and resolutions to complaints and policy non-compliance.
- Oversee the talent acquisition and onboarding process at Stores, from job posting to the offer stage, including performing phone interviews with management candidates.
- Oversee workplace accident claims and health and safety requirements.
- Lead and support training initiatives to the field, such as interview skills, leadership development, performance management, etc.
- Support in the development, launch and maintenance of new HR Programs and initiatives as required.
- Perform other duties, as required
- In the field support required for coaching and team development (15% of the time).
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor of Commerce degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and time-management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- English and French, spoken and written
- Knowledge labor laws
- Experience in Retail an asset
- Travel and schedule flexibility
For more information please contact [email protected]