Our client in Mississauga is searching for a Human Resources Administrator for a contract opportunity.
- Assist in maintaining the human resource database and all employee records and files.
- Complete assigned reporting functions involving a variety of human resource statistics and other information assigned.
- Administer all HRIS system password resets.
- Perform general office support functions and assist regional departments as necessary.
- Assume responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication, coordination, and working relations with all team members.
- Display a sense of urgency and strive to exceed the expectations and needs of internal and external customers.
- Act as a liaison for communication between team members and the department.
- Point of contact for new employees regarding human resource policies and programs as needed.
- Provide assistance with the new hire process to include, preparation and sending of benefits information.
- Prepare all HR reports as required.
- Provide first level ER support.
- Prepare Records of Employment as required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years clerical experience
- 2+ years of customer service
- Computer proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to type 50+ wpm with 90% accuracy is preferred.
- Strong communication and organizational skills