Our client is a leader in fashion. Do you want to be part of a dynamic industry? Our client is searching for a HR Systems Specialist to join their team.
- Master and maintain detailed knowledge of the entire Workday HR product suite.
- Responsible for the strategic roadmap, delivery and maintenance of Workday
- Create and define detailed business processes and training documents pertaining to Workday
- Act as business expert and overseas all Workday and other HR Systems related issues.
- Ability to identify and resolve urgent issues that require a higher level of knowledge in order to provide same day resolution.
- Works to research and resolve technical issues. Escalate issues to HRIS, Payroll, IT or Vendor if needed.
- Ensure support team maintains the highest level of responsiveness, communication, and professionalism.
- Provide metrics and reporting on HR analytics.
- Continuously strive to improve the customer experience while increasing effectiveness of services through the support team.
- Lead and contribute in team training and projects in order to improve performance and promote continuous learning.
- Provide support to project teams acting as subject matter expert
- Analyze business needs and requirements for various HR functions and processes
- College Degree or equivalent is required
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, or other related fields
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suites,
- Proficient with HRIS System Workday
- Must be perfectly bilingual (spoken and written)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communications skills
- Fast learner
- Autonomy and discretion
- Must know when to challenge the status-quo
- Must be Pro-active
- Must be able to multi-task and be flexible
- Must be able to focus on the customer needs without losing sight of corporate objectives
- Maintains a positive and supportive attitude
- Experience with HR systems required
- Workday experience preferred
- Experience with automated ticketing systems