Do you have experience tending to administrative tasks? Do you possess good interpersonal skills as well as the ability to build relationships? If so, we would like to meet you! We are currently looking for an HR and Payroll Specialist to join our clients’ team of experts. Our client is a leader in the automotive industry for wheels and tires.
Your tasks as a Human Resources Payroll Specialist:
- Gather information on hours worked for each employee
- Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses etc. with assistance of a computer system
- Receive approval from upper management for payments when needed
- Prepare and execute pay orders through an electronic system or distribute paychecks
- Administer statements of payment to personnel either electronically or on paper
- Process taxes and payment of employee benefits
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors
- Prepare reports for upper management, finance department etc.
Requirements for the Human Resources Payroll specialist position:
- Proven experience as payroll specialist or a similar position
- Solid understanding of accounting and payroll fundamentals and
- Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of relevant software (e.g. Kronos, Payforce) and databases
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; BSc/BA in business, accounting or relevant field is a plus
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now !