Our client is looking for a proven HR manager to oversee all functions of their HR department in Montreal.
The role includes management of other Montreal support functions as well as the Human Resource team ensuring that programs and procedures adopted stay aligned with the business’s values. The successful candidate will collaborate with our client’s business’s leaders and executives in promoting the company culture and in spearheading the development of HR strategies, organizational development and career planning and development.
- Guides the HR department in defining labor culture targets to realize the measurable business impact (including identification of high-impact leadership practices across the organization);
- Mentorship role to key HR personnel, ensuring constant professional growth, and ingraining the departmental and company culture;
- Ensure career development of its team;
- Taking initiative to develop and drive people management strategies that promote an environment where all employees feel valued and respected accordingly to company`s business strategy and needs;
- Act as a coach and consultant to managers and supervisors on key organizational and management matters including talent planning, development, state legislature, and performance management;
- Responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success, including Visa/Work permit support, etc.
- Any other duties related to HR
- Bachelor’s degree in Human resources, business, or related field;
- 5-10 year proven experience in human resources, professional development, training, and employee relations;
- Knowledge of legal requirements related to human resources and employee management, including workers’ compensation, union relations, and federal and provincial employment laws
- Fully Bi-Lingual French and English.
- Solution oriented
- Very good communications and interpersonal skills (consumer-oriented, helpful, flexible to change, highly organized and with strong work ethic);
- Ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects and meet tight deadlines, creative and strategic, work comfortably in group settings, proactive
- A proven track record of identifying and on-boarding the best talent on the market.
- MS Office Suite
If this sounds like you, please email Elisabetta at [email protected] or call 514-227-4640 ext 237.