Our client is currently searching for a HR Generalist to work from their Head Office in Pointe-Claire. The ideal candidate will be responsible for all aspects of HR and will have a great opportunity working with a dynamic and continuously evolving team. This candidate will report to the HR Director, and will be expected to travel to Toronto and Ottawa at times.
- Drive the orientation and integration processes to ensure smooth transition to employment
- Manage the performance management process. Create new scorecards and track progress.
- Draft all memos to employees. Draft employment offer letters, disciplinary letters and termination letters, as required.
- Source training opportunities. Organize training seminars and conferences at different levels within the organization.
- Manage the company’s employee engagement software. Ensure it is continuously being optimized and leveraged. Analyze data and report to the appropriate departments.
- Provide coaching to managers relative to all areas of the HR function. Advise on best practices.
- Collaborate with accounting in the negotiation and decisions around our group benefits plan.
- Participate in the full-cycle recruitment process including creating and posting the job description, interviewing candidates, and providing the employment offer to the selected candidate.
- Build and maintain candidate pool for future opportunities.
- Organize career fairs, open-houses and other related events.
- Remain abreast of new HR trends and legislation.
- Continue to develop the company’s policies and procedures.
- Work on special projects.
- Possess a strong understanding of the company’s business and culture, and act as an ambassador of our brand.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Human Relations, Business Administration or related field
- Strong communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- A team-player, personable, enthusiastic
- A high degree of professional ethics, integrity, discretion
- Demonstrate excellent judgment
- Strong proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Some travel to Toronto office required
CV : [email protected]