Our client is looking for an experienced HR Generalist to join their dynamic team.
- Coordinates with Recruiter on a bi-weekly basis for new recruits’ files and documents.
- Prepares On the Job Training for new recruits in coordination with related manager.
- Follows up on “On the Job Training” results and feedback with related employee and manager.
- Sends follow up on 3 months ‘probation evaluation.
- Assists in recruitment activities when needed.
- Assists HR Manager in job analysis and evaluation exercise.
- Assists in drafting job descriptions.
- Assists in researching best practices and drafts policies and procedures.
- Assists in HR Information system implementation and data entry.
- Handles employees’ grievances, complaints and proposes solutions and actions in line with HR Manager.
- Shows availability and readiness to answer employees requests and/or direct them to HR Manager (policies, procedures, benefits, needs.)
- Handles disciplinary actions and termination for line leads levels and below in coordination with HR Manager.
- Participates in monthly supervisors’ meetings and report to HR Manager.
- Ensures a presence on the ground in line with HR Manager.
- Executes exit interviews and report results and findings.
- Ensures, at all time, respect and compliance with labor laws, regulations and standards.
- Proposes, plans and organizes staff events and recreational activities ensuring employees wellbeing and wellness.
- Prepares and extends promotions contracts to employees.
Training and Development:
- Assists HR Manager in the implementation of Performance Evaluation Cycle.
- Extracts Training needs from Performance Evaluation Forms.
- Researches for Training Providers and Programs and proposes to HR Manager.
- Records Training Activities.
Reports and Communication:
- Maintains up to date hard and soft employees’ data and information.
- Records and updates tracking sheets for attendance (vacation, leaves, lateness) and advises HR Manager in case of any abuse.
- Records and keeps an up to date tracking sheet for disciplinary actions.
- Prepares bi – weekly payroll data for companies copying HR Manager.
- Attends meetings as requested.
- Human Resources Degree or relevant
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Bilingual: excellent command of verbal and written French and English.
- Very good command of Microsoft Office (Excel, words)
Why should you work at our clients?
- 30 minutes paid break
- Free meal
- 5 paid personal leave days