Fuze HR is seeking a Human Resources Clerk for our client, an established manufacturer of consumer goods. Located in Town of Mount Royal!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop their entry level HR experience and skills to the next level. An Ideal candidate would have an introduction of experience supporting the HR team with receiving and analyzing CNESST forms, participating in conducting investigations and accident analyses, identifing potential risks in claims and making suggestions for resolutions. This person will be required to fulfill other related duties within the HR team as assigned.
If you meet the following requirements apply now!
- Completed Certificate in Human Resources or related program;
- 1-2 years in an administrative support role;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Word;
- Bilingual FR and EN(both written and spoken).
We are looking for someone who :
- is autonomous and reliable;
- is analytical and a good critical thinker;
- is professional and discreet;
- can handle sensitive and confidential information;
- has solid interpersonal skills and communicates well.
For additional information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org