Our client is looking to hire a HR Advisor to manage the development and well-functioning of the HR Department aligning both Company and Employees’ needs.
- Develop and implement up to date and best in class recruitment tools and practices in line with the Company needs.
- Follow up closely on recruitment activities and progress.
- Participate and assist in top levels recruitment activities when needed.
- Perform job analysis and evaluation for current and newly created jobs.
- Ensure up to date job descriptions.
- Advise on structure and workflow enhancement when needed.
- Develop and update job levels, salary scale and job equity.
- Update, develop and communicate policies and procedures.
- Propose, develop and implement up to date and best in class HR forms and tools.
- Participate in the implementation and customization of the HR information system – Ceridian.
- Represent the Company in meetings and requests related to the Restaurant Union
- Develop and implement up to date and best in class assessment and performance tools.
- Train and coach managers on giving feedback and assessment cycle.
- Assist managers in yearly employees’ performance evaluation exercise.
- Set objectives and plan for HR Department.
- HR and Management Degree or relevant
- 4 years’ experience in HR
- Bilingual: excellent command of verbal and written French and English.
- Experience with HRIS