Interested in working for a company that offers a family-type environment, competitive compensation, full benefits, excellent training, opportunities for career development and advancement, as well as and other perks? Our client is looking for a Highway US/Canada Asset-based Dispatcher to join their growing team!
- Receive and enter orders into TMS
- Schedule pick-up/deliveries of loads based on safety and load efficiency from the customer information received within the US and Canada
- Ensuring optimal truck utilization
- Provide customers with professional and timely support on a variety of issues
- Create, communicate, schedule, and maintain the driver/delivery schedules
- Ensure drivers are performing responsibilities in a safe, reliable, professional manner and report all incidents to management.
- Assist driver with routing directions and communicate proper execution
- Communicate specific freight requirements and procedures to drivers
- Update customer web portals with up-to-date load information.
- Create and maintain driver relations
- Submit customs documentation and do follow up until it is cleared
- Carry company cell phone taking after hours call when required
- Minimum of 3 years of transportation with knowledge: LTL and FL
- Customer service and data entry experience is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Well organized and strong attention to detail is required
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to changing priorities
- Must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Bilingualism is a must
- Willingness to assist others and go the extra mile
- Proficient in Microsoft office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Demonstrated ability to manage high-stress situations calmly and effectively
For more information on this position please call Kharen H. at 514-227-4640 x279 or apply directly at [email protected]