New career opportunity in Marketing- DT Montreal!
Our client, a leading Digital Marketing Agency, is currently seeking a Head of Community and Content Marketing to lead their dynamic team!
Passionate about influencing purchasing decisions based on great 360 marketing campaigns & techniques, the ideal candidate will be responsible for driving traffic (prospective and existing) to the brands by creating awareness and engagement via various mediums/platforms. Being responsible for the development and execution of our strategic plans for Social Media and Content Development (Acquisition and Retention focused) teams, this role has to be a collaborative peer and leader, believing that working together will build better solutions.
- Manage the Content and Social Media Marketing teams, and develop the talents of each manager and individuals though regular coaching and mentoring
- In collaboration with our Brand and Vertical teams, you will strategize, develop, execute, monitor and consistently re-evaluate the marketing communication strategies, plans and programs as they relate to Social Media, Community and Content Development
- Create, recommend and participate in developing annual social/content budgets ensuring we optimize and spend wisely (bring in new partners as necessary) and find efficiencies to reinvest
- Ensure Social Media, Community and Content marketing team resources and tactics they put forward are aligned with the overall strategies defined
- Establish strong relationships with the different departments of Marketing, Product, Commercial, BI, Customer Service and Marketing Operations to align on common goals.
- Have strong editorial experience that includes SEO knowledge, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement
- Proactively manage commercial business deliverables, anticipating issues and developing solution based recommendations
- Have expert level understanding of Social Media marketing & the impactful use of influencers and can provide valuable insights and recommendations to teams in order to help improve their campaigns
- Be abreast of trending content within the industry and provide appropriate direction/ counseling to the Team leads
- Develop and ensure execution of the earned and owned social media strategy for the brands to drive awareness, engagement and sales
- Reimagine marketing content pieces in various ways (e.g. turn a white paper into a series of articles)
- Prepare and present digestible monthly reporting on performance, providing insightful analyses, recommendations and opportunities to meet commercial goals and KPI’s
- Measure and explain vertical performance in regards to benchmarks, targets and overall business objectives
- Be familiar with social media monitoring & web analytics tools and can translate findings into tangible insights and recommendations
- Turn data into actionable insights to help inform and optimize future campaigns and marketing strategies/tactics
- Write complete and compelling business cases that can be presented to the executive level and board of directors
- Possess a passion for building best in class campaigns through the use of consumer and commercial insight
- 10+ years’ experience in Social Media and Content Development for a brand (in-house or agency);
- Extensive agency or brand level experience working in digital marketing with strong 360 marketing and business acumen including managing outsourced vendors
- 6 + years of experience managing, coaching, developing and supporting a digital marketing team.
- Proven track record of managing and nurturing the career development of your team
- 5 years of experience working in or with Search Engine Optimization strategies and tactics
- A positive leadership personality that not only enjoys new challenges but has a “roll-up the sleeves” attitude with the intense drive to “make things happen”
- Ability to work cross-functionally and develop big-picture strategy to grow the brand love. Complex role at the intersection of Integrated Marketing Communications, Marketing/Digital Marketing, Customer Marketing, E-commerce and Agency Partners;
- Exceptional understanding of online campaign reporting tools and the ability to translate findings into tangible insights and recommendations
- Motivated individual, comfortable in a fast-paced and often changing environment
- Experience managing multiple projects at the same time and proven time management skills
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to present to C-Level executives
- Must be flexible & able to travel up to 50% of time or as necessary
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
For more information please contact [email protected]