Our client is currently searching for a Head of Community and Content Marketing. You are an experienced and dynamic marketing leader who is passionate about influencing purchasing decisions based on great 360 marketing campaigns & techniques ?
You will be responsible for driving traffic (prospective and existing) to the brands by creating awareness and engagement via various mediums/platforms.
Being responsible for the development and execution of our strategic plans for our Social Media and Content Development (Acquisition and Retention focussed) teams, this leader has to be a collaborative peer and leader, believing that working together will build better solutions.
- Manage the Content and Social Media Marketing teams, and develop the talents of each manager and individuals though regular coaching and mentoring
- Develop, execute, monitor and reevaluate the marketing communication strategies and programs as they relate to Social Media and Content Development in collaboration with Search Engine Optimization teams
- Ensure Marketing Communication team resources and tactics they put forward are aligned with the overall strategies defined
- Measure and explain performance in regards to benchmarks, targets and overall business objectives
- Turn data into actionable insights to help inform and optimize future campaigns and marketing strategies/tactics
- Write complete and compelling business cases that can be presented to the board of directors
- Possess a passion for building best in class campaigns through the use of consumer and commercial insight
- Establish strong relationships with the different departments of Marketing, Product, Commercial, BI, Customer Service and Marketing Operations to align on common goals.
- Proactively manage commercial business deliverables, anticipating issues and developing solution based recommendations
- Be familiar with social media monitoring & web analytics tools and can translate findings into tangible insights and recommendations
- Have editorial experience that includes strong SEO knowledge, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement
- Have a strong understanding of Social Media marketing & the impactful use of influencers and is able to provide valuable insights and recommendations to teams in order to help improve their campaigns
- Be abreast of trending content within the industry and provide appropriate direction/ counseling to the Team leads
- Reimagine marketing content pieces in various ways (e.g. turn a white paper into a series of articles)
- 8+ years of experience working in digital marketing with strong 360 marketing and business acumen
- 5+ years of experience managing, coaching, developing and supporting a digital marketing team
- Experience working in or with Search Engine Optimization strategies and tactics
- Experience working on or with Social Media Campaign strategies and tactics
- Ability to wear multiple hats; strategic planner, digital marketing specialist and leader
- Understanding of online campaign reporting tools and with the ability to translate findings into tangible insights and recommendations
- Proven track record of managing and nurturing the career development of your team
- Motivated individual, comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing multiple projects at the same time and proven time management skills