Our client, a mainstay in the software development world, is currently seeking a Hardware Manager to join their team.
Do you have experience with Hardware Assembling and Management?
Do you have experience in Documenting Procedures and instructions?
Then continue reading to learn more!
- Evaluation, development and integration of hardware. ie. scanners
- Create work instructions and document production activities.
- Update / maintain life cycle documentation (i.e. Hardware Requirements, Technical Drawings, and Acceptance Tests).
- Create hardware user guides and installation guides.
- Management of subcontractors for hardware assemblies and sourcing.
- Inspection and approval of subcontracted hardware.
- Update / review Hardware Product Wiki with status of each project.
- Implement and maintain calibration program.
- Create and maintain hardware training programs.
- Provide hardware training to Client Service Technicians.
- Provide hardware technical support to customers, and field technicians.
- Maintain the calibration of scanners in Quality Assurance lab.
- Update and maintain work orders as product evolves.
- Schedule bi-weekly meetings to review hardware projects, and complete minutes for each meeting.
- Assist in production activities.
- Mechanical Engineering degree or DEC from a recognized technology program
- 4-7 years of experience with hardware systems.
- Excellent written and spoken English; good written and spoken French.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office.
Please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org