Our wonderful food packaging/production client in Langley, BC is looking for an amazing Giro Operator – this is an immediate opening for someone looking for a full-time position. An exciting and rewarding opportunity with the industry leader is waiting for you!
· Working with giro machine to package produce, ensuring that 100% accuracy and quality goals are met
· Provide directions to staff while packing on the line
· Maintain organized space during production – collecting produce, dispose of trash, moving boxes and pallets
· Complete all individual and team work while staying on-pace during the day and finishing on-time
· Other projects and responsibilities as may arise
· Experience with packaging machines would be an asset
· Must be mechanically inclined/understand operations of mechanical equipment
· Excellent verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills
· Must have basic understanding of Mathematics
· Team player, adaptable, and energetic with a positive professional attitude
· Demonstrate ability to work unsupervised and meet key deadlines
· Ability to work in high-paced environment
· Good time management skills
· Highly organized; knowledgeable and follow the company’s policies and procedures
Salary: Open – commensurate with experience.
This position is transit accessible, parking available if needed. Hours are 8am-430pm – warehouse experience is an asset. Benefits included upon 3 month probationary period.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you please apply and/or send your resume to [email protected]
Looking forward to connecting with you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 27671
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1