Fuze HR is currently looking for several General Laborers to work full time for one of our clients located in Lasalle, who specializes in the manufacturing of commercial/industrial lighting.
It’s a good place to start and gain experience in the industrial field.
- Morning – 7:00AM to 3:00PM monday to friday
- Afternoon – 3:00PM to 11:00PM monday to friday
Advantages of the general laborer:
- Salary starting at $13/h (+ with experience)
- Full time employment
- Close to public transport
- Possibility of permanency after trial period
- Diversity of tasks will let you enhance your skill set
Tasks of the general laborer:
- Order Assembly
- Shipping/Receiving when needed
- Package manufactured products (Filling, labeling, boxing)
- Following all quality standards and safety procedures
- Working in various areas of the warehouse when needed
- Insure the maintenance of the workstation
Requirements for the general laborer position:
- Physically fit – lifting up to 30 LBS
- Safety shoes or boots are required
- French and/or English
- Hard working, team player and energetic
You want this job? Send your CV right away at [email protected] or reach us directly by phone on 514-227-4640 ext. 247.
Interviews are starting now!
This opportunity isn’t what you are searching for?
Do not hesitate to contact us, we have a large diversity of available positions, one of them must be the perfect fit for you!
You can also come to meet us directly at the 2550 DANIEL-JOHNSON BOUL – SUITE 100 | LAVAL (ground floor, Desjardins building) OR at the 333 DÉCARIE BOUL – SUITE 250 | MONTRÉAL
We are looking forward to meet you!