Are you an experienced General Labourer? Do you have experience working in a Warehouse manufacturing environment? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment ? If yes, then we would like to hear from you!
Our client is a very stable organization in Ontario. They utilize an indoor facility comprising of 140,000 square feet complete with 20 loading docks for producing, storing, and transport maneuverability within the Greater Toronto Area.
To surpass demand and quality requests, they have incorporated conveyor systems, automated sorting, stacking, repair and nailing equipment to assist in the demand for proficient and prompt pallet construction and repair.
Our client oversees the repair and creation of over 20,000 pallets per day; therefore to keep up with customer demand they employ increased efficiency, technological advancements, and up-front communication. Customer satisfaction is their single motivating factor. We are currently looking for a General Labourer to join our client’s dynamic team.
- Sorting Cardboard (Size-48×40)
- Employee has to sort according to grades of sheet. It might be thin ones or thick ones (different grades of this). Good vs bad and different points of the sheet.
- Cardboard is sorted in outside in Tents
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Must dress appropriate to the weather
- Safety shoes a must
- Ability to lift 15-20 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a Noisy and dusty environment
Great Opportunity! Apply Today!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 18537
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1