Are you an experienced General Labourer who has minimum 1 year warehouse experience? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced warehouse environment? If so this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is the largest privately-held Canadian provider of third party logistics, administering over twelve million square feet of engineered warehouse space with capabilities to service the most complex and challenging distribution needs. We are currently looking to hire General Labourer to join our client’s dynamic and ever growing team.
What Are The Perks:
- Full Time Hours – Monday to Friday 7:00am to 4:00pm
- $16.00/hour + 4% vacation pay, paid on a weekly basis
- Opportunity for permanent opportunity, depending on performance
- Bus accessible
- Work with a great leadership that will support your growth within the company
- Opportunity to be certified using a forklift
- Picking Products from shelfs
- Scanning Bar codes using a list and RF scanner
- Placing product in cart
- Placing products in boxes and sealing boxes
- Auditing products
- Minimum 1 year warehouse experience
- Ability to lift 40- 50 lbs (not consistent)
- Good communication, writing skills
- Punctual, Reliable
- Safety shoes a must
Great opportunity, Apply Now!
Qualified candidates please email your resume to Marites at [email protected] . You may also contact Marites at (905) 361 – 3987 ext. 112 for immediate consideration.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 23283
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1