We are currently seeking motivated warehouse associates to join our team for a large Industrial Landscaper located near Hamilton, ON. This exciting opportunity would suit anyone who enjoys working with their hands or if you are looking to learn new skills.
What our client offers
- Full-Time Position
- Days Starts between 5:30am – 7am to 3pm/5pm Depending on contract
- Salary: $20.00/hour or $800 minimum per week
- 4% Vacation Pay
Responsibilities: Warehouse Associates
- Heavy lifting 35-55lbs
- Build Skids
- Move skids
- Fast paced, involving continual body activity.
- Using tools, Shovels, Pick axe, Fork, Weeders etc… (Gardening tools)
- Follow safe ‘Standard Operating Procedures’ accepting coaching from more experienced teammates and taking direction from Supervisors
- Snow clearance as required
- Cutting grass (Lawn Care Division)
- Using Mini Loader & Bobcat to move skids of equipment (Once Trained by client)
- Other duties as required
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- General Labour experience is preferred but we’re willing to train
- Punctual, Dependable, and Reliable, did we mention regular attendance is important and expected
- Experience with machinery, hand tools, and lifting devices
- Landscaping experience would be a definite asset!
- Ability to lift up to 35-55 lbs
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate in English and follow direction
You want this job? Send your CV right away at [email protected] or reach us directly by phone on 905-361-3987 ext. 1. This opportunity isn’t what you are searching for?
Do not hesitate to contact us, we have a large diversity of available positions, one of them must be the perfect fit for you! We are looking forward to meet you!
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 29818
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1