We are currently seeking motivated warehouse associates to join our team for a large Medical produce Manufacturer located in Ancaster, Ontario. This exciting opportunity would suit anyone who enjoys working with their hands or if you are looking to learn new skills.
What our client offers
·Afternoons 3pm to 1am Mon – Thurs
·Days 7:30am to 3pm Mon – Fri
·4% Vacation Pay
Responsibilities: Warehouse Associates
- Packing products into bags and boxes
- Measuring weights in imperial measurements
- Label items for shipping
- Locating and picking goods
- Working directly with plants
- Trimming, potting, preparing new plants
·Clean work areas
·Other duties as required
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Punctual, Dependable, and Reliable, did we mention regular attendance is important and expected
- Ability to lift up to 20-40 lbs
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate in English and follow direction
- Criminal Background check is required
- Ability to work in team environment
- MUST HAVE A OWN TRANSPORTATION AS LOCATION IS NOT A BUS ROUTE!
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now
We are looking forward to hearing from you
To apply contact, us immediately! Call us, our number 866.848.3501 or email us [email protected] or find us at www.fuzehr.com to see all our open positions.
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 29839
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1