Are you an experienced, reliable, hard working General Labourer who enjoys working in a Manufacturing environment? If so, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is a trusted leader in the design, manufacture, and supply of high performance building products and solutions for the global property and construction industry, servicing a broad range of market sectors for over 40 years. Our client offers the widest product set in the market, including commercial and industrial, cold storage, and Benchmark premium customized architectural insulated metal panels and accessories. We are looking to hire dedicated General Labourers to join our client’s dynamic team.
- Packaging our material (panels)cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Labelling accordingly Packaging Bundles
- Operating the automated wrappers
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Must have experience as a general laborer.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Good communication skills
- Physically fit and be a hard worker
- Follow directions from supervisors and other skilled tradesmen.
Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
Qualified candidates please contact Maricar at (905) 361 – 3987 ext. 120, email resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22488
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1