Our client is looking for serious General Labours for the production on a contract basis.
Shift: 7:45 – 4:30
Summary of responsibilities
- Production worker will need to be able to use tools, machines, or instruments to complete their tasks;
- Be in a good physical shape;
- Expected to be able to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis;
- Provide support on production lines;
- Feed mezzanine funnels with sugar and salt;
- Keep work area clean and neat;
- Clean mezzanine and other production areas at the end of the day;
- Be well organized;
- Carry products to warehouse as needed;
- Helping the shipping team if necessary;
- Working as part of production and shipping teams;
- Be a team player who communicate well with others.
- Need a high level of manual dexterity and basic literacy and math skills (counting).
- Follow all quality and safety procedures;
- Follow GMP norms and uniform standards of the company.
- Assist others as directed by supervisor;
- Do any other related tasks as requested by supervisor.
- High School Diploma
- 0-2 years experience in a similar role is necessary
- Experience in the industry an asset
- Being bilingual an asset
Apply online to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at 514 227 4640 x254 and ask to speak to one of our representative in our Laval office