Do you enjoy working in a manufacturing environment? Do you have General Labour experience using power tools such as a Heat Shrink Gun? If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client has evolved into one of North America’s leading curtain wall suppliers. They operate in a bright, clean, modern facility and offer competitive wages and benefits to their employees.
Our client is currently looking to hire for a General Labour position. The Successful candidate will need to be self motivated, with a willingness to learn, reliable and looking for long-term work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Using a Heat Shrink Gun
- Lifting objects up to 50lbs.
Qualifications and Skills
- Adhere to all client’s policies, procedures, notices and instructions
- Maintain good housekeeping practices in work area
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent is good, but not necessary
- A Good command of the English language (read, write, speak) with respect to understanding and following all verbal and written instructions.
- Experience using power tools such as a Heat Shrink Gun (Training provided)
- Must be able to lift heavy objects (up to 50lbs unassisted), walk and stand for long periods of time and perform physical labor.
Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
Qualified candidates please email resume to [email protected] or contact Cheryl at (905) 361-3987 ext. 107