Are you an experienced reliable, hard working General Labourer who enjoys working in a Manufacturing environment? If so, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is a trusted leader in the design, manufacture, and supply of high performance building products and solutions for the global property and construction industry, servicing a broad range of market sectors for over 40 years. Our client offers the widest product set in the market, including commercial and industrial, cold storage, and Benchmark premium customized architectural insulated metal panels and accessories. We are looking to hire dedicated Labourers to join our client’s dynamic team.
- Help equipment operators and other skilled labor when necessary.
- cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload panels on the machines
- Packaging Bundles
- Paint Panels
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Must have experience as a general laborer.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Good communication skills
- Physically fit and be a hard worker
- Follow directions from supervisors and other skilled tradesmen.
Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
Qualified candidates please contact Cheryl at (905) 361 – 3987 ext. 107, email resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.