Are you an experienced Warehouse Associate who enjoys working in a fast paced environment? Do you pride yourself with excellent Attendance, Punctuality and self motivation? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Our client is the leading family apparel and home fashions retailer in Canada. Our client offers great values, fashions and brands in family apparel. In addition to women’s and men’s apparel, our client offers family footwear, children’s apparel, lingerie, accessories and other merchandise, including home fashions and beauty products. They are currently looking to hire Warehouse Associates to join their dynamic team.
- House keeping : Sweeping, mopping, collecting garbage, tidying the warehouse ( just the warehouse floor not the washrooms or dining area).
- Collecting cardboard, cutting cardboard down with a knife – removing cardboard from bins and loading it into the compactor, Counting and Sorting product
- Refilling PPE station and keeping them stocked – Making sure the water bottles are refilled for each department and lunchroom
- Using a pump truck and cart, heavy lifting, all other general labour duties as assigned.
- Duties are rotated amongst the team members each week. (eg: A is on house keeping this week , next week A will be on compactor duty)
- Great communication Skills required!!
- Heavy and Repetitive Lifting, associates need to wear earplugs
- CSA Approved – green triangle safety shoes mandatory
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment
- Willingness to take on new tasks as requested my management
- Environmental factors – trailers are warm on hot days and cool on cold days
- Great Attendance & Punctuality is a MUST!!
- Ability to lift up to 50Lbs
GREAT OPPORTUNITY!! APPLY TODAY!!
Qualified candidates please send resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration. Contact Terrell at (905) 361-3987 Ext:134