Are you looking for a great environment with lots of team spirit? Our client is looking for General Labour to join their team.
• High attention to detail
• Strong manual dexterity
• Ability to stand for duration of the shift
• Be able to lift at least 20 lbs.
• Ability to follow and comprehend detailed instructions
• Ability to work independently and maintain consistency while performing basic repetitive tasks
• Proven ability to work closely with other team members
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal
• Ability to multi-task effectively
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Willingness to accept changing task assignments through the course of the same shift as instructed by Supervisor
• Exhibits a positive and flexible work attitude
• Comply with Environmental, Health & Safety policies, procedures and report any Environmental, Health & Safety hazards, incidents and concerns to the immediate supervisor/manager. Management will ensure employees are provided with job specific Environmental, Health & Safety information, training and also ensure employees follow workplace Health & Safety policies and procedures