Do you have experience working as a General Labourer in a Warehouse environment? Do you have experience using an RF Scanner? If so, we would like to hear from you!
International trade is a vital component of business today. When it comes to shipping and receiving goods across borders, nothing helps streamline the process like taking a proactive approach. Something that our client has been successful at for over 100 years.
From Canadian customs compliance & US compliance to customs duties; excise tax liabilities, security issues and more – our clients’ experience as Canada’s largest independent customs broker can help their clients turn barriers to entry into streamlined pathways to success. Our client is currently looking to hire a General Labourer to join their dynamic team.
- Removing inventory from Shelving
- Use RF Scanner to systematically move the inventory
- Build pallets with the stock removed
- Use a Pump truck to move stock
- Experience using RF Scanner
- Ability to lift up to 50 LBS
- Reliable, Punctual
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Safety Shoes a must
Please submit your resume to Cheryl at [email protected]. Contact Cheryl at (905) 361- 3987 ext. 107 for immediate consideration.