Our client applies their extensive know-how and product knowledge of Pulses, Beans, Lentils, Peas & Grains to make sure that the best of the world reaches you with Your Private Label.
They have a high tech processing & Packaging facility, and their experience with international supply chain enables them to handle variable scale of operations effortlessly. The fact that Canada is by far the World’s largest grower of Beans & Lentils, has made it possible for our client to become the largest Private Label processor and exporter of consumer packaged Beans & Lentils to Europe & USA.
- Loading corrugated to the wexxar – case erector
- Managing qty of the packed boxes – create shipping label using RF/computer
- Palletizing boxes – continues lifting of 30 – 42lbs boxes from conveyer and placing them on the pallet
- Opening the bulk – 55lbs bags
- Packing the bags of 1 to 7lbs from conveyer to the boxes
- Must be able to work in dusty environment caused by packaging Beans and Lentils
- Not a good working environment for anyone with Allergies and or Asthma
- Good command of the English language
- Must be Reliable, Punctual
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Safety Shoes/boots a must
Candidates must drive. There is no public transportation nearby.
Qualified candidates please contact Jen Lorimer ASAP for immediate consideration at (905) 261-3987 ext. 108