Do you have reach truck experience? Can you pay good attention to detail? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Our Client manufactures industrial climate control enclosure systems in north central Mississauga. The ideal candidate will join our clients’ team of professionals.
- Safely and efficiently operate material handling equipment
- Load and unload trailers as required
- Put away inventory accurately and carefully, using the RF scanner
- Perform all other assigned duties
- Minimum 2 year’s experience working in a warehouse either distribution or manufacturing
- Certified on Crown Reach (reverse) and with narrow aisle experience
- RF Scanner skills helpful not mandatory – will train
- Order picking, order shipping/staging and in-bound receiving experience
- Positive, ‘can-do’ attitude, willing to work in a team environment
- High sense of urgency, able to follow instructions and meet KPI deadlines
- Clear communication skills with understanding of WMIS, SOP’s health & safety procedures within a busy warehouse
- Clear criminal background check and CSA approved safety boots
- Generous benefits and RRSP, profit sharing programs offered on full time hire eligibility
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Contact Robert Lau @ 905 361 3987 x117, [email protected]