General Labor – Off Loader
Days 9:00 – 5pm
17.00 a hour
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Off loading of trailer
- Performs manual stacking of products onto skids.
- Constant repetition of stacking boxes weighing 45-60 pounds on pallets which are segregated by product code
- Assists with rework by either repairing the cases or identifying cases for return.
- Assures inventory accuracy
- Keep area clean by performing daily general sanitation.
- Offloading trucks by hand which vary in weight up to 50 pounds per case.
- Ability to fill customer orders accurately and in a timely manner
- Reports shipping problems or concerns to Supervisor of Lead Person immediately.