Our Client, is an established, parcel delivery company with a state-of-the-art fleet of ‘ Sprinter ‘ vehicles and multiple ‘small intense radius’ routes for maximum delivery efficiencies within the extended GTA.
We’re in search of ‘G’ Drivers, keen to join a progressive, rapidly-growing organization where they’ll be appreciated and valued for a job ‘well-one’.
What YOU need to have for this opportunity:
- G Driver’s License in good standing with a clear Driver’s Abstract
- 4 to 6 months of courier or similar commercial delivery experience
- Physically-fit with a sense of urgency and commitment to daily service delivery
- Enjoy working independently within the structure of a daily route schedule.
- Able to operate a User-Friendly GPS & parcel scanning device (hand-held)
- Able to interview and start right away (includes all training)
- Able to attend 1 day of in-classroom training and then start ‘ride-along’ training
- Clear communication skills – courteous, respectful customer-facing deliveries 50% of the time
What YOU can expect from this opportunity:
- Long-term, consistent employment and the promise of rewarding internal promotion and career-advancement!
- O/T after 44 hours per week – pick up extra shifts when you choose!
- Easy-to-use technology – GPS & Parcel Scanning hand-held device –
- Shift schedules are published weekly – 4 X 10 hours per day! (7:30 AM to 5:30 PM)
- Paid weekly with 4% vacation included
- Paid training and ASAP start!
- Full benefits coverage after DIRECT HIRE
- Multiple locations to work out of: Mississauga, Brampton, Etobicoke, Vaughan and Scarboro.
To apply please send your resume in WORD format to reserve your spot.
CHERYL REVIBES - Driver Recruitment Specialist
OFFICE: 905-361-3987 Ext 107