Driver (G License) with warehouse experience
Mon-Fri 8-5 pm, 7:30-4:30 pm, 7am-4pm
temporary role for min 1 month or more, excellent company!
Our client is a Top Canadian employer with distribution centers across Canada, a long-standing reputation and a lot of growth opportunities for all.
Currently they are seeking a warehouse associate with G license to join our client on a temporary mandate. This role requires someone with a passion for their work, the ability to be versatile and interact with customers as from time to time, take on various warehouse related tasks such as receiving, shipping, unloading, packaging, delivery to local clients and inventory duties.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate / driver will include:
– Coordinating and processing outgoing product
– Preparing and loading material in a timely manner so as to meet delivery deadlines and customer commitments
– Preparing pertinent documentation for shipment of goods
– Distributing product to correct area in the Warehouse in a timely manner
– Ensuring good housekeeping and safety procedures are maintained in shipping area
– Picking orders as required
– Delivering products to local clients
– This person would spend 75% of the time making local deliveries and 15% of the time collecting products in the warehouse for delivery
–G license and driver experience
– Basic computer skills.
– Dependable and reliable. Ability to take ownership and initiative.
– Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communications skills
– High level of commitment to exceptional customer service
– Requires a self-motivated team player capable of managing multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
– WHMIS and TDG certification would be an asset
– Must be able to lift a minimum of fifty (50lbs) pounds