We are currently looking for G Class Driver/Freight Handler operators to help with our client and logistics teams.
- Load, unload, move, stack and stage products and materials using a COUNTERBALANCE LIFT TRUCK in the warehouse or Aircraft
- Picking up Freights at client locations
- Sorting and Packing materials in the warehouse
- Breaking down Freights
- Loading/Unloading skids on a trailer
- Loading Freight onto an aircraft in Dorval – Take Freight to an airplane
- Willing to work overtime as we are in our busy season.
- Work in a safe manner and adhere to safe working procedures
- Possibility leading to full time employment based on performance.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Valid forklift Counterbalance Forklift license and minimum 1 year recent experience
- G Class License
- Clean Driver Abstract
- Clean Background Check
- Steel Toes Safety shoes
- Positive attitude
- Must be able to read, speak, count accurately, perform basic math equations, and write legibly.
- Must also be capable of sitting, standing and walking for extended periods.
- Must be able to twist, stoop, squat, reach above shoulder level and crouch on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to use proper lifting technique to lift 50 pounds.
- The ability to follow directions with emphasis on safety is extremely important.
- Must be able to handle stress caused by meeting deadlines due to tight scheduling.
- Must be able to shift priorities easily.
- Must be able to use hands and feet simultaneously and for repetitive movements.