Full-Stack Product Engineer
- You will be on the front-lines of both new product initiatives and iterations on our core platform.
- You will take the lead on highly visible technical features, help others on the team with complex problems, and work closely with the product team and designers.
- Be involved in product definition, design/development, QA and deployment.
- Work in an agile environment with bi-weekly sprint plans
- You’ll be involved in projects of varying scope and complexity:
- Sign-up flow
- Credit models
- Internal tools for sales and operations
- Systems for sending and receiving payments
- Accounting systems
- Data-visualization and business intelligence products, both internal and customer-facing
- Systems for onboarding customers
- Integrations with a great many data sources
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field
- 5+ years of experience building web applications with technologies like (but not limited to): TypeScript, Vue and Node
- The technologies of the web (HTTP, JSON APIs, REST, HTML)
- Proven track record of scaling web applications on top of large, distributed systems with technologies like (but not limited to): RabbitMQ, Kubernetes and PostgreSQL
- SQL database programming and performance
- *NIX environments and Operating system details (including processes, threads and file systems)
- Data structures and algorithms
- Enterprise systems and asynchronous architectures
- Dynamic languages like Ruby or Python
- Writing maintainable systems
- Have a passion for effective collaboration within cross-functional teams
- Are Interested in finance, technology, eCommerce and entrepreneur market – experience as an entrepreneur is a big plus.
Greg - [email protected]