Our client is passionate about digitizing retail space and developing emotional experiences that will engage and inspire people is looking for a Full Stack web developer to join their team!
As a Full Stack Web Developer, you will work closely with the CTO, Software Development Manager, Product Vice President and the rest of the development team to create a variety of products and experiences, from new Web applications, native applications to interactive experiences that blend the real world and online.
– You are a professional web developer with more than 3 years of practical experience.
– You have experience in application development with React JS (including React Native)
– You have extensive experience using HTML5/CSS3
– You have a good understanding of the RESTful API
– You are familiar with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL or equivalent)
– You have experience with non-relational databases
Nice to have:
– Familiar with AWS or Google Cloud
– Familiar with C# or Ruby
– Familiar with Git
– You are a good communicator.
– Explaining complex technical concepts to designers, support and other engineers is no problem for you.
– You like working on several projects at the same time / in parallel
– You have a solid basic knowledge of computer science (data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems and information retrieval) and/or a bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related field, or equivalent training, scholarship or work experience.
-Opportunity to be learn a lot and work on ground breaking projects
– Competitive salary and comprehensive group insurance program
– Casual dress code and flexible hours
– ReactJS : 2 years (required)
– Node.Js : 2 years (required)
Apply directly or send your resume to [email protected]