Our client, a leading and growing Logistics company located in Mississauga is eagerly looking to hire a Full Container Load FCL Dispatcher.
What our client offers:
·$60,000 – $70,000 base salary
·2 weeks vacation
·Great opportunity to learn & grow within the company
Your tasks as the Full Container Load (FCL) Dispatcher:
- Communicate effectively with supervisor and management to gain an understanding of the needs and internal processes.
- Find resourceful solutions to obstacles that arise during day-to-day operations and ensure processes and procedures are followed in full.
- Collaborate with multiple internal teams including but not limited to; Operations teams, Transport Division, 3PL Division and Customers.
- Build strong relationships with individuals at all levels of the client organization and guarantee the client has a positive, value-added experience in every interaction.
- Fosters a team approach and ensures that there is enthusiastic cooperation when interacting with internal teams.
- Fosters and supports continuous learning culture at the company.
- Provide direct instruction to Drivers and provide open communication
- Booking and arranging pickups and deliveries from/to client’s docks, bonded warehouses, storefronts malls and personal residences
- Provide customers with updates and assist in any escalation issues.
- Ensuring all other dispatch functions such as billing, POD’s, driver payroll and invoice approvals are done in a timely manner
- Maintain updated carrier rates.
- Assist in managing the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the Dispatch Department, specifically handling information flow, business process and organizational planning, to achieve high customer service and performance.
- Other duties assigned
FThe required qualifications of the
The required qualifications of the Full Container Load (FCL) Disptacher:
·In office 5 days a week
·Minimum of 4 years direct experience with FCL.
·Knowledge of the Bonded warehouse and transportation industry
·Experience working in the trucking industry
·Must be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office including excel and email
·Excellent communication skills. Verbal and written.
·Self-starter and good team player
·Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
·Required to be able to work on a flexible schedule including a few hours on the weekend
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now
We are looking forward to hearing from you
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31013
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1