Our client is a leading European Comfort footwear manufacturer. They are currently looking to fill an Order Fulfillment Stock Replenishment Team Lead position.
- Coordinate and Lead the activities of warehouse staff (including hourly and temporary employees) in order to meet customer requirements and ensure accurate and on time order fulfillment and delivery.
- Set up worker assignments efficiently, and direct activities, ensuring that orders processed are consistent with order requirements and meet established target/goals requirements established by the DFC.
- Coordinate your team’s task and assisting in the picking, packing, sorting, distribution and restocking of the products.
- Lead by example…master each activity and be prepared to jump into any areas that need additional support in order to meet time and accuracy objectives.
- Give direction to staff for optimum performance, providing technical and organizational leadership as it relates to daily order fulfillment and stock organization requirements.
- Communicate with DFC on a regular basis, seeking direction and/or report on progress updates, and any issues hindering goal completion, along with any recommendations for improvements.
- Complete and ensure that quality control, order fulfillment and shipping paperwork are completed on time, accurately and distributed to the proper channels.
- Train new employees and temporary staff on proper techniques to complete their assignments and ensure they have the basic computer knowledge to navigate through screen menus.
- Safeguarding that all Products are re-stocked neatly and safely in properly assigned locations.
- Follow standard procedures in packaging/labeling orders to insure that orders are securely packaged & labeled in accordance with company and shipping company packaging requirements.
- Follow proper system operation requirements for both receiving and shipping
- Maintains regular attendance in accordance with the Company scheduling and attendance policies reporting all issues to the DFC.
- Report all infractions of company policies (as outlined in the Employee manual) during your shift to the DFC.
- Assist DFC in theft prevention implementation and providing recommendations for improvements.
- Assist in regular inventory checks as directed by DFC.
- Prepared to assist when requested by your DFC in other areas of the warehouse when operational needs require.
- Ability to team build, and interact with team in a positive motivating way
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Post-secondary education in relevant field or HS diploma and equivalent 3-5 years of Warehousing or Distribution supervisory experience.
- Previous Pick and Pack and/or Fulfillment experience required.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Microsoft Software skills – (Word, Excel, PPT) – computer skills required
- Forklift Operators License (Including tow-motor) PLUS a minimum of 3 years operating experience
Qualified candidates please contact Cheryl at (905) 361- 3987ext. 107 for immediate consideration.