Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Front-End Developer to join the team remotely within Quebec! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Exceptional Benefits!
- RRSP Matching!
- Great Team Culture!
The Front-End Developer will be responsible for:
- Develop frontend software solutions by studying information needs; discuss with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Conduct systems analysis and recommend changes in policies and procedures
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing development and production issues
- Understand company needs to define enterprise system specifications
- Collaborating with GIS software professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
The required qualifications for the Front-End Developer are:
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, JQuery
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with React.js and React.js workflows such as Redux and Flux
- Familiar with Git/Github
- Experience front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience in cloud technologies such as Azure or AWS would be considered an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 26004
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1