FPGA / PLD Developer Wanted!
Company offers comprehensive coverage + stock options, company pension plan, free parking, mental wellness initiatives, annual bonus plan up to 5% based on company performance!
- Capture, Define and Refine product specifications into a set of device level requirements including functional architecture, allocation and justification or derived requirements
- Implementation of requirements into VHDL code including usage of existing IPs, standard protocols (e.g. Omnibus, Ethernet, SPI, I2C, AMBA, etc.)
- Simulation and Physical Integration and Test including trouble shooting, debugging and design modification
- Perform the integration of the design into the larger scale product and/or system
- Create and maintain life cycle data to support the design, implementation and verification of the item
- Support estimation and planning activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering (or equivalent) with a focus on Digital Design
- 5+ years of FPGA / PLD development experience preferably in aerospace, defense or medical product environments using VHDL or similar languages
- Knowledge and experience with DO-254 or similar guidelines for ensuring a safe and rigorous design process
- Experience designing and implementing interfaces between digital devices and microcontrollers including communications and data busses, common protocols and error handling
- A background in embedded control systems, preferably in the aerospace and defense domain, including working knowledge of system interfaces and sensors such as RVDT/LVDT, BLDC motors, Servo Motors, temperature and pressure sensors and ARINC communications. The ability to model and simulate these aspects in a MatLab/Simulink type environment would be an asset.
- Working knowledge of the ModelSim toolset for development and verification of VHDL designs
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
Interested? Send your CV to [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22574
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1