Our customer, based in Mississauga, ON is seeking many Junior Forklift Operator (Counterbalance) and material handler for a full-time opportunities If you have a valid forklift operator’s license and willing to balance your workload as a material handler as well, this job is for you!
The advantages of this position:
- Afternoon shift availabilities: 5pm-1am, 3pm-1am or 5pm-3am
- Starting salary at $22.50/hour
- Great advantages and benefits once probation period is completed
- Quick advancement in the company (growth)
Your tasks as a production/forklift material handler:
- Load, unload, move, stack and stage products and materials using a COUNTERBALANCE LIFT TRUCK
- Willing to work overtime as we are in our busy season
- Loading products on to the machine line, wrap skids and load finished products with the forklift counterbalance (15-20% operating forklift Counterbalance & 80 % working in General Labor – Production)
- Would be working on production lines feeding foam into machine
- Work in a safe manner and adhere to safe working procedures
- Possibility leading to full time employment based on performance
The required qualifications for the production/forklift material handler position:
- Must have a valid forklift operator’s license
- Must have 6” safety shoes
- Must have a car due to the end of shift
- Must be able to read, speak, count accurately, perform basic math equations, and write legibly
- Must also be capable of sitting, standing and walking for extended periods
- Must be able to twist, stoop, squat, reach above shoulder level and crouch on a frequent basis.
You want this job? Send your CV right away at [email protected] or reach us directly by phone on 905-361-3987 ext. 1
This opportunity isn’t what you are searching for?
Do not hesitate to contact us, we have a large diversity of available positions, one of them must be the perfect fit for you!
We are looking forward to meet you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 30683
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1