We are currently seeking several Certified Forklift Operator for one of our client based in Montreal, QC. The Certified Forklift Operator will operate daily the Raymond Reach and the Counterbalance (electric/propane). The individual will also do picking, packing, receiving, shipping and some inventory control when needed. An RF Scanner will also be used regularly.
Type of Employment: Full-Time (40 hours per week)
Schedule: day, afternoon and night shift offered
Salary: $800 to $1000/week (depending on experience)
Responsibilities of the Certified Forklift Operator:
- Operate Raymond Reach and Counterbalance (electric/propane)
- Order picking and scanning products
- Usage of Electric Jigger/Transpalette is an asset
- Packaging of products
- Maintenance and keeping a tidy work environment
Requirements of the Certified Forklift Operator:
- Valid Forklift certification specifically on the Reach and Counerbalance
- A minimum of experience in either warehouse or production environment
- Capable to work in a team
- Good physical shape
- Seeking motivated, independent, on time and dedicated employees
- French and/or English speaking
- Have safety shoes/boots
- Have a car is an asset but not a necessity
You want this job? Send your CV right away at [email protected] or reach us directly by phone on 514-227-4640 ext. 1
This opportunity isn’t what you are searching for?
Do not hesitate to contact us, we have a large diversity of available positions, one of them must be the perfect fit for you!
You can also come to meet us directly at the 8400 DÉCARIE BOUL – SUITE 400 | MONTRÉAL OR at the 2550 DANIEL-JOHNSON BOUL – SUITE 100 | LAVAL (ground floor, Desjardins building)
We are looking forward to meet you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 32694
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1