Do you currently have a Forklift Operating Licence? If so, we would like you to be apart of a growing organization looking for Forklift Operators to work in a high-volume warehouse for one of our clients located in Dorval.
- 6:00am – 2:00pm
- 2:00pm – 10:00pm
Salary: 18$ – 20$ (depending on the experience)
Responsibilities of the Forklift Operator:
- The primary responsibility of the Forklift Operator will be to operate the Raymond Reach, Counter Balance Electric in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- The Forklift Operator will also be in charge of picking the necessary stock and keeping a high level of quality and standards
- Perform other duties other than forklift such as:
- Maintain a clean and safe environment
Requirements of the Forklift Operator:
- Minimum of 6 months of experience driving a Forklift
- Raymond Reach
- Counter Balance Electric/Propane
- Valid Forklift Licence is a must
- Own a car would be ideal but not a necessity
- Good English and French communication skills
- Be available during the day or the afternoon
Don’t miss this opportunity! Apply today!
You want this job? Send your CV right away at [email protected] or reach us directly by phone on 514-227-4640 on ext. 247.
Interviews are starting now!
This opportunity isn’t what you are searching for?
Do not hesitate to contact us, we have a large diversity of available positions, one of them must be the perfect fit for you!
You can also come to meet us directly at the 333 DÉCARIE BOUL – SUITE 250 | MONTRÉAL OR at the 2550 DANIEL-JOHNSON BOUL – SUITE 100 | LAVAL (ground floor, Desjardins building)
We are looking forward to meet you!