Do you have a valid forklift license? Would you like to work for a company that values its employees? If so, this is the ideal opportunity for you! We are currently searching for a forklift operator to be part of our client’s team of professionals. As a forklift operator, you will benefit from various shifts and a salary of 18$/hour.
Our client specializes in the pharmaceutical industry and has been providing excellent service for over 20 years.
Your tasks as a forklift operator:
- Maintain the warehouse and facility grounds
- Ensure warehouse floors and racks are clean using Order Picker
- Maintain an accurate housekeeping log
- Collect all cardboard and garbage from the warehouse and use the waste compactor on daily basis to compact waste and recycling
- Coordinate garbage bin pick-ups
- Work with outsourced contractors to coordinate access for them
- Perform minor warehouse repairs using power tools
- Assist in picking orders, replenishment and put away
- Assist with other operational duties
- Performs other duties as requested by Supervisor or Distribution Manager
The required qualifications for the forklift operator position:
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent High School or equivalent
- Must be certified to operate MHE Reverse Raymond Reach
- Able to read, write and understand English
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Must have a good understanding of WHMIS
- Must have a good understand of GMP
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Qualified Candidates can email resumes to [email protected] or contact Jennifer at 905-361-3987 ext 108